Yes, you can place your O Mattress™ directly on the floor. We do however suggest that you keep the O Mattress away from surfaces that promote moisture build up. Please see our warranty document for further information.
- Are there any weight restrictions for the bed or bed frames?
- What foundation or set up should I use for The O Mattress™?
- Can I use a foundation directly on the floor?
- What is the difference between a Bunkie board and a box spring?
- Can I use a metal frame for The O Mattress™?
- Can I use an adjustable base or Murphy bed with The O Mattress™?
- Can I use The O Mattress™ on a sofa bed?
- Can I use a box spring with The O Mattress™?