Yes. You can use an adjustable base with The O Mattress™ provided that it allows the mattress to be properly supported as outlined in our warranty document.
- Are there any weight restrictions for the bed or bed frames?
- What foundation or set up should I use for The O Mattress™?
- Can I use a foundation directly on the floor?
- Can I use The O Mattress™ directly on the floor?
- What is the difference between a Bunkie board and a box spring?
- Can I use a metal frame for The O Mattress™?
- Can I use The O Mattress™ on a sofa bed?
- Can I use a box spring with The O Mattress™?