The foam in The O Mattress™ is made without ozone depleters, made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and is low VOC. It has been emissions-tested and analyzed by independent accredited testing laboratories and meets the CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability.
- Are there chemical fire retardants in The O Mattress™?
- Is The O Mattress vegan?
- Does The O Mattress™ contain formaldehyde?
- What is The O Mattress™ made of?
- If I have a latex allergy can I sleep on The O Mattress™?
- What materials are used in The O Mattress™?