A box spring looks like a mattress however it is built to be strong and durable and provide a solid foundation for the mattress to be placed upon. A Bunkie board is just a piece of plywood that you can place your mattress directly on. Both types of foundations are acceptable as long as they conform to the specifications required as outlined in our warranty document.
What is the difference between a Bunkie board and a box spring?
- Does the O Mattress™ need a box spring?
- Can I use a foundation directly on the floor?
- Can I use a metal frame for The O Mattress™?
- Can I use an adjustable base or Murphy bed with The O Mattress™?
- Can I use The O Mattress™ directly on the floor?
- Can I use The O Mattress™ on a sofa bed?
- What foundation or set up should I use for The O Mattress™?